Sunday, October 14, 2012

Travel to Xian

Today is a travel day with a short flight to Xian. The trip to the airport was surprisingly quick given the traffic over the last few days, an easy check in and walk through security left me with a couple hours to wait - reading and "shuffling". Ok so a random insite into my musical "taste", the songs on my ipod came out (and i am not cherry picking to improve my street cred - although that's probably easy to work out when you read them):

You bring the sun out - Randy Crawford

Starman - David Bowie

Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles

One Million - Athlete

Gypsy - Van Morrison

Would i lie to you - Eurythmics

With or without you - U2

World where you live - Crowded House

Emotional Rescue - Rolling Stones

I used to love him - Lauren Hill

Its beginning to get to me - Snow Patrol

The saints are coming - U2

Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand

Against all odds -Phil Collins

Black and white boy - Crowded House

The lady is a tramp - Frank Sinatra

Nothing at all - Santana

The boy with the thorn in his side - The Smiths

See my friends - The Kinks

On every street - Dire Straits

Say it again - Badly Drawn Boy

Luv - Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment